Thursday, March 8, 2012

How to append / add / export data to a text file from a spreadsheet?

Here I will show you how to append / export data to a text file from a spreadsheet?
I am trying to reduce the script as much as possible in all my posts at my level.. however my kind suggestion is - in case if you feel that anything better than or smaller than this, please help me to edit by giving your valuable comments, or please feel free to mail me to ratheesh.ram@live.in
Thank you.


Sub ExportDataToTextFile()
Dim LastRow As Long
Open "C:\YourPath\YourTextFile.txt" For Append As #24
LastRow = Worksheets(1).Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
For i = 1 To LastRow
Write #24, Cells(i, 1).Value
Next i
Close #24
End Sub


I have not commented on any line expecting you could understand, if not please write a comment or mail me. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    excel macro training courses london

    ReplyDelete
  2. us import data This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! I found it surfing around on Yahoo News. Do have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. us import data

    ReplyDelete